Amenities abound at North Lake Cabin. You may never want to leave this home away from home nestled in the foothills of Canaan Valley, West Virginia! Our guests enjoy a warm, creative décor with many unique, designer-like touches AND central air conditioning.
Overview of Amenities:
- 3,000 sq. ft. home with complete wrap around deck/porch (1,500 sq. ft.) with lockable entry gate.
- Central Air Conditioning
- Sleeps 8 to 10 (three bedrooms, loft, and basement)
- 1st-floor bedroom: 1 queen, 1 twin
- 2nd floor bedrooms: room #1 = 1 queen; room #2 = 1 queen, 1 twin
- Loft: 1 full futon, 1 rollaway
- Basement: 2 bunk beds (full/single and single/single),
- Three floors including a fully-furnished basement
- Three full baths (1 on each floor)
- Bath towels are supplied
- Hot tub
- Handcrafted stone, wood-burning fireplace
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Free Wifi
- Cable TV’s
- iPod SYNC (top of the stereo/living room
- Propane gas grill.
- Recreational activities abound – all just a short walk away
- Hike and canoe on nearby lake AND fish on property’s lake, stream, and pond.
- Enjoy non-motorized boating at Canaan Valley’s only deep water lake.
- Families have access to a children’s playground and picnic shelter
*Should you need propane gas, it’s a simple drive to nearby Davis (3.5 miles) to exchange.
Send the receipt and we will reimburse you accordingly.